Deadline: 30 November 2019
The U.S. Mission in Morocco’s Public Affairs Office (PAO) has announced the Public Diplomacy Grant Program (Round 1).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Grants are intended for committed and organized civil-society organizations, local representatives of civil society, think tanks, non-governmental organizations, cultural institutions, and academic institutions. Awards to individuals will also be considered on a case-by-case basis. All grantees must have a non-profit status.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The objectives of the Public Diplomacy Grant Program are to promote positive relations between Morocco and the United States; reinforce shared values; and connect Morocco’s emerging leaders to the American people through projects that:
- Strengthen understanding of U.S. values and institutions; highlight U.S. culture, including American Studies, English language teaching/learning, and study in the United States; and support diversity, acceptance of minority groups, and other areas of mutual interest.
- Help Moroccan youth explore and discover their potential through innovative science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM,) programs, as well as entrepreneurship programs.
- Encourage Moroccan youth to participate in civic life through social entrepreneurship, volunteerism, and community engagement.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Award Ceiling: $25,000
Award Floor: $5,000
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- programs that reinforce and amplify lessons learned by alumni of State Department-funded exchange programs (both American and Moroccan alumni);
- youth engagement, leadership, and education programs;
- workshops, seminars, trainings, and master classes on American themes or issues of mutual interest mentioned in the above goals of the Program;
- cultural programs that target youth and underserved communities;
- radio, television, and social media training and programming in support of the above Program objectives;
- initiatives in support of the above program objectives that make creative use of any of the Mission’s four American spaces—Dar America in Casablanca, the Marrakech American Corner, the Oujda American Space, and/or the American Center at the U.S. Embassy in Rabat.
- The Public Affairs Office encourages applications from all sectors: committed and organized civil-society organizations, local representatives of civil society, think tanks, non-governmental organizations, cultural institutions, academic institutions, and individuals. All grantees must have a non-profit status.
- They seek proposals for activities that engage geographically and demographically diverse audiences within Morocco. U.S. NGOs and individuals may apply, but preference is given to Moroccan NGOs or to partnerships that develop capacity with Moroccan NGOs.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Proposals must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=321959
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.