Deadline: 6 December 2019
Resist Foundation has announced a Grant Program to support people’s movements for justice and liberation.
The Foundations redistribute resources back to frontline communities at the forefront of change while amplifying their stories of building a better world.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Resist funds groups that :
- Groups that organize, base build, engage in direct action and cultural organizing. Groups organize within communities for structural social and economic change. Groups develop tools for consciousness raising, including popular education and radical pedagogy development.
- Groups that actively build new systems that provide alternatives to the ones they are fighting now. These groups live into transformative justice by creating community-based alternatives to dehumanizing or inaccessible institutions and systems. This work might look like: alternatives to policing, urban gardens, cooperative childcare, etc.
- Build Resilience
- Groups that are creating through arts and cultural work and all forms of creative resilience building. Groups that are healing through sacred resistance, sustainability, ritual, bodywork, and other embodied healing for communities engaged in the work of liberation.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible organizations must:
- have an organizational budget under $150,000 per year
- be based in the United States
- be led by those most impacted by intersecting systems of oppression
- be an organization with 501(c)3 status as determined by the IRS, be a federally recognized American Indian tribal government or agency or be sponsored by one of the above
Unfortunately, Resist does not fund any of the following:
- social service or research projects
- legal defense costs or lawsuit projects not directly connected to a progressive organizing campaign
- material aid campaigns
- projects whose primary work is outside the United States
- capital campaigns, capital projects, or endowments
- organizations with access to traditional sources of funding
- other foundations or grant-giving organizations
- organizations with annual budgets over $150,000
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://resist.org/grants/programs