Deadline: 23 May 2019
The Russell Sage Foundation/Carnegie Corporation is accepting proposals for its initiative on “Immigration and Immigrant Integration” to support innovative research on the effects of race, citizenship, legal status and politics, political culture and public policy on outcomes for immigrants and for the native-born of different racial and ethnic groups and generations.
For over 25 years, RSF has supported immigration research that has made significant contributions to the study of:
- immigrant integration and intergenerational mobility,
- political incorporation,
- the causes and consequences of immigration to new areas of settlement
Areas of Interest
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Legal Status
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Mixed-Ancestry, Ethnic Identity, and Integration
- Race, Religion and Inequality
- Politics, Political Culture, and Public Policy
- All applicants (both PIs and Co-PIs) must have a doctorate. In rare circumstances, RSF may consider applications from scholars who do not hold a doctorate but can demonstrate a strong career background that establishes their ability to conduct high-level, peer-reviewed scholarly research. Students may not be applicants.
- RSF particularly encourages early career scholars to apply for Presidential grants. All nationalities are eligible to apply and applicants do not have to reside in the U.S., but the focus of the proposed research project must be on the U.S. as per their mission.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their Letter of Inquiry online via given address.
For more information, please visit http://www.russellsage.org/funding/immigration-and-immigrant-integration
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.