Deadline: 31 May 2017
The Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company Foundation is currently accepting applicants for its grants program to financially assist organizations that support the preservation, promotion, and advancement of American Indian self-sufficiency and culture in the United States.
The support is provided for:
- the development of American Indian entrepreneurism,
- facilitating American Indian education (particularly college, graduate, and post-graduate education), and
- the preservation and enhancement of American Indian culture.
Set forth below are eligibility requirements for Foundation grant applicants:
- Grants are not given to individuals.
- The Foundation is restricted to making grants only to non-profit organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Grant applications must be accompanied by proof of 501(c)(3) status.
- Only organizations whose proposals fall within the charter mandate of the Foundation will be considered. The primary focus of the Foundation is to support specifically identified projects. Proposals for general operating support will not be considered.
- A condition of grant approval is the pledge to furnish follow-up reports on the progress of the project and how the funding was used to meet the objectives and purposes of the applicant. If grant funding is not used for its intended purpose, the applicant will be required to return the funds to the Foundation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download an application form available on the given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit this link.