To be opened on 19 August 2016
The focus for this funding is to support organisations that help people in disadvantaged communities develop, create or access the skills and opportunities they need to help themselves; skills that will enable them to get into work or start a business, now or in the future.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Grants up to a maximum of £35,000 can be applied for.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- be a not-for-profit organisation or an eligible state-funded education body e.g. charity, social enterprise, community group, school, college.
- be based in either the UK or Republic of Ireland.
- be able to demonstrate experience of working in and/or with disadvantaged communities.
- be able to demonstrate experience in measuring the impact of your projects.
- have a turnover of less than £5 million or be a state-funded school or college.
- have been trading for at least 2 years (we can accept applications from schools who have been trading for less than 2 years).
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- have a strong track record of delivering the project activities promised.
- be able to meet the priorities set for the region in which your project will be delivered.
- focus on one or more of the following themes: employability, education or enterprise.
- not require Skills & Opportunities grant funding of more than 20% of your organisation’s turnover.
For information regarding applications and more, please visit Skills & Opportunities Fund.