Deadline: Ongoing Opportunity
The SLiDE team accepts project submissions from community-based organizations to assist them in the assessment, adoption and development of digital technology in support of their social missions.
Projects will be undertaken by teams of students from Algonquin College’s School of Media & Design and School of Advanced Technology under the guidance and tutelage of digital technology experts associated with the Social Innovation Lab.
SLiDE also recognizes that organizations can often need assistance in identifying opportunities where digital technologies may provide a benefit. As such, SLiDE can also facilitate sessions using established Design and System Thinking methodologies to assist in identifying meaningful opportunities for improvement in their business operations and/or delivery of services.
Type of Projects
- The SLiDE team will consider a wide variety of digital technology projects including, but not limited to:
- Social Media Adoption
- Advertising/Marketing Campaigns
- Brand Development
- Logo Development & Design
- Internet Applications
- Web Design & Development
- Adoption of Software Business Tools
- Video Production
- SLiDE believes that a social mission rather than an organization’s legal structure is more important.
- As such, SLiDE will consider submissions regardless of business structure/status i.e. non-profit, charity, social enterprise, for-profit, service agency, B-corp, etc.
- As a community-based initiative they will only accept applications from organizations that operate in Ottawa and/or the surrounding Ottawa Valley.
For more information, visit https://slidelab7.ca/callforprojects