The Minister of Environment and Energy | Special Service “Executive Authority of the Partnership Agreement, Environmental Sector” has issued a call for proposals in the framework of the Small Grant Scheme, entitled “Increasing Knowledge on the importance of Good Status of Water Bodies”.
The aim of this call is to raise society’s awareness of the importance of improving water status.
The call will fund one (1) information campaign aimed at pupils, highlighting the pressures on water bodies and seeking to increase the understanding – on behalf of the student population – of the importance of improving the status of water bodies (development of educational digital material, teacher training, actions with pupils, etc.).
The total co-financed public expenditure (Grant) for financing the projects in this call for proposals, through the Public Investment Programme is €100,000 according to the proposed amendment of the Programme Agreement of the European Economic Area (EEA) Financial Mechanism for the period 2014-2021 and is allocated, indicatively, as follows.
- Public authorities, regional and local authorities research, and scientific institutes as well as management bodies of protected areas and other management bodies and NGOs and specific the bodies falling under:
- General Government bodies
- Legal Entities of Public Law
- Local Government Bodies A and B degree.
- Research Bodies
- Higher Education Institutions
- Research and Knowledge dissemination Organizations
- Management bodies of Protected Areas
- Other management bodies
- Non Governmental Organizations
- Other competent authorities
- In the context of bilateral relations development, eligible are:
- Any activities aimed at strengthening the bilateral relations between the Donor States and Greece
- Any actions pertaining to cooperation with partners from the Donor States for drawing up and submitting a proposal, further to this call for proposals
- Networking, exchanges, exchange and transfer of knowledge, technology, experiences and best practices between bodies in Greece and bodies in the Donor States or/and international organizations
For more information, visit https://www.eeagrants.gr/call-for-proposals-programme-water-management/?lang=en