Deadline: 10 June 2020
The Science for Nature and People Partnership (SNAPP) has announced the 2020 request for proposals to fund science to solutions teams.
The world’s most urgent conservation and sustainable development challenges demand innovative and decision-relevant solutions. The Science for Nature and People Partnership (SNAPP) believes successful solutions require integration of science with strategy, and a process that requires collaboration across sectors and organizations.
SNAPP funds science that rapidly leads to tangible and enduring benefits to conservation and sustainable development. To achieve this, SNAPP funds teams of 12-15 people from diverse organizations to gather for 3-4 collaborative sessions over the course of 12-24 months.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
SNAPP provides up to US $1 million total across 4-6 approved working groups, led by academic, governmental agency, multilateral, or nonprofit institutions.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Researchers and practitioners of any nationality affiliated with an academic, governmental agency, multilateral, or nonprofit institution may submit a proposal.
- Individuals operating independently are also eligible to apply.
- Individuals from private sector institutions are fully eligible to be participants of a working group but are not eligible to lead SNAPP working groups as PIs.
- Individuals and organizations from the humanitarian and development sectors are encouraged to submit SNAPP proposals.
- Proposals from low- and middle-income countries are especially welcomed.
For more information, visit https://snappartnership.net/get-involved/our-open-calls-for-proposals/
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.