Deadline: 15 December 2019
The grantee will work cooperatively with the Public Affairs Sections in Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, and Johannesburg to manage the logistics for participants in the 2020-2021 Community College Initiative (CCI) Program. CCI provides scholarships to South African tertiary students to spend up to one academic year in a non-degree program (August – May) at U.S. community colleges to build technical skills through professional internships, service learning, and community engagement activities.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Facilitating travel logistics and other related expenses of approximately 21 South African students including domestic travel related to testing, interviews, medical exams, passports, and pre-departure orientations.
- Logistics and related expenses for a three-day pre-departure orientation (PDO) in Johannesburg including venue selection and payment, and overnight accommodation and meals for participants.
- Domestic logistics and related expenses for 21 students to travel to the U.S. including travel allowance, transportation from home city to departure city, and hotel and meals in departure city if needed. (NOTE: U.S. cooperating agencies will arrange for participants’ round-trip international air travel so no travel expenses for international flight need to be included.)
- Award Ceiling: $37,000
- Award Floor: $30,000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- PAS encourages applications from U.S. and South African registered not-for-profit organizations, including civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience.
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
- PAS encourages applicants to provide cost-sharing from additional sources in support of the project, although cost sharing is not required.
- Applicants are only allowed to submit one proposal per organization. If more than one proposal is submitted from an organization, all proposals from that institution will be considered ineligible for funding.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=321402
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.