Purpose: The purpose of the Sport Projects Grant is to improve quality of life in Saskatoon by providing funding form projects to sports organizations based in Saskatoon.
The City of Saskatoon will provide funding of up to 75% of eligible project costs to successful applicants:
- The maximum grant amount is $10,000
- equipment purchases (sports or office);
- facility upgrades;
- governance reviews;
- strategic planning;
- feasibility studies;
- website development, and
- market research aimed at refocusing direction.
- The Sport Projects Grant provides project funding to sports organizations based in Saskatoon for equipment purchases (sports or office), facility upgrades, governance reviews, strategic planning, feasibility studies, website development, or market research aimed at refocusing development.
- The City of Saskatoon’s Sport Projects Grant supports Saskatoon based sport organizations.
To be eligible for support, your organization must:
- be a registered non-profit sports organization whose primary mandates is to deliver sports programming in Saskatoon and be overseen by a provincial or national governing sports organization;
- be registered as a non-profit corporation federally or with Information Services Corporation (ICS) in Saskatchewan. A Saskatoon chapter of a provincial or national organization not incorporated in its own right can apply for funding if contact information and documentation for the provincial or national parent organization is provided. Grant payment is made to the incorporated organization;
- have been incorporated and in existence for a minimum of one year;
- have appropriate liability and participant insurance for the proposed project; and
- be up-to-date and in good standing with any previous grant received from the City of Saskatoon.
For more information, visit City of Saskatoon.
For more information, visit https://www.saskatoon.ca/community-culture-heritage/arts-grants/grants