(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Roddenberry Fellowship is a 12-month program that offers Fellows $50,000 to take an existing initiative (e.g. campaign, organization) to the next level and amplify its impact OR to launch a new initiative.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Up to twenty Fellows will be selected to lead a project, organization, or initiative with direct impact in one of five issue areas:
- Civil Rights: Fellows will work toward equity for all, including in the public schools, criminal justice system, and places of work.
- Environmental Protection: Fellows will work to mitigate the human impact on our natural resources, neighborhoods, and communities.
- Immigration & Refugee Rights: Fellows will work to ensure the rights of all newcomers to the US regardless of where they come from or why.
- LGBTQIA & Women’s Rights: Fellows will work to secure rights and opportunities for everyone, irrespective of gender or sexual orientation.
- Health & Wellness: Fellows will work to overcome the barriers that prevent underserved communities from accessing the healthcare they need and deserve.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Roddenberry Fellows push boundaries, seek new ways of approaching systemic problems, and leverage specific opportunities in unconventional ways. They know how to shape public discourse, inspire action, and challenge the status quo. As importantly, Fellows offer a bold vision for the future and inspire others through their work.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The Roddenberry Foundation welcomes Fellowship applications from individuals who meet all of the following:
- United States citizens, permanent residents, DACA recipients, or current visa holders who reside in the 50 United States or its territories.
- Individuals who are the principal of their initiatives or organizations, including Founder, Co-Founder, President, CEO, or Executive Director.
- Individuals who are 18 years of age or older.
- Individuals employed by or affiliated with organizations or institutions with a budget of $1.5M or less.
- Individuals whose primary focus of their work is either immigrant & refugee rights, civil rights, LGBTQIA+ & women’s rights, or environmental protection.
For more information, visit https://roddenberryfoundation.org/our-work/roddenberry-fellowship/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.