Deadline: 20 January 2020
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Project proposals must address one of the following themes:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Rule of law and legal reform;
- Transparency in government and anti-corruption;
- Protection of human rights and promotion of tolerance;
- Public education and advocacy (including civic education);
- Minority rights;
- Women’s empowerment;
Trafficking in persons (Anti-trafficking):
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Building capacity of responsible agencies to improve identification of labor victims (both foreign and domestic) of trafficking;
- Reintegration, rehabilitation and vocational training programs for victims of trafficking;
- Prevention of trafficking in persons by addressing the demand;
- Assistance and protection programs for foreign victims;
Public Education and Advocacy: Air Quality Management:
- Emissions inventories, including using existing modeling techniques to conduct, publish, and implement outreach campaigns educating the public about actual sources of significant pollution, versus presumed sources;
- Outreach campaigns, highlighting the actual economic costs and benefits of improving air quality, focusing on economic and morbidity data.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Award Ceiling: $50,000
- Award Floor: $1,000
Preference will be given to projects that engage in the following activities:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Activities that will result in concrete outcomes (versus only discussions);
- Advocacy for solving societal issues;
- Development of proposals for legislative changes;
- Non-governmental and/or non-profit and/or not for profit organizations registered in Kazakhstan are eligible for this program.
- Applications from organizations registered outside of Kazakhstan, commercial organizations, political groups carrying out partisan activities, and charity organizations will not be considered.
- Only one grant application may be submitted per one eligible organization.
- Organizations funded through the U.S. Embassy Small Grants Program during 2018 and 2019 are not eligible during 2020 cycle.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=322887
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.