Deadline: 30 April 2019
Erasmus plus (Erasmus+) is open to organisations across all sectors of education, training, youth and sport. Any public, private or not-for-profit organisation actively involved in these areas may apply for funding.
The overall programme objectives are to:
- boost skills and employability
- modernise education, training and youth work
- focus on young people
- Youth dialogue projects can include the following:
- National meetings and transnational/international seminars that include the active participation of young people in debate and dialogue;
- National meetings and transnational seminars that prepare the ground for official Youth Conferences organised by the Member State holding the Presidency of the European Union;
- Youth debate events on youth policy themes linked to the activities organised during European Youth Week;
- Consultations of young people to find out their needs on matters relating to participation in democratic life;
- Any other meetings, events, seminars, consultations or debates between young people and decision-makers or simulating the functioning of democratic institutions.
- One organisation must lead the project and make the application for funding. UK organisations leading a project must apply to the UK National Agency. In cases of projects with 2 or more partners, one of the organisations will apply on behalf of all the organisations. Applicants can find details of eligible organisations on page 197 of the 2019 Programme Guide.
- Participating organisations can be:
- Non-profit organisation, association or NGO;
- European Youth NGO;
- Or a public body at local or regional level
- Participating organisations must be based and registered in a Programme Country.
- A participating organisation could also be from a Partner Country neighbouring the EU.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.erasmusplus.org.uk/apply-for-youth-dialogue-funding