Deadline: 4 November 2019
The Harcourt Foundation is currently accepting applications for its grant program which focus on providing grants to reputable community-based organisations which need funding for projects and initiatives designed to benefit as many people as possible.
- The advancement of social and community welfare in New Zealand;
- The relief of poverty in New Zealand;
- The care, support and protection of the aged, children, and young people and people with disability in New Zealand;
- The promotion of community development to enhance social and economic participation in New Zealand;
- The promotion and fostering of art and culture in New Zealand;
- The promotion of education in New Zealand including the establishment and support of schools, universities and other educational establishments; and
- The provision of facilities for the education of pupils of schools, universities or other education establishments.
What will not be Funded
- Applicants grant application request is for any of the following:
- Individual needs – such as salaries and wages. Their focus is on supporting as many people as possible within their communities.
- Administrative or operational costs.
- Overseas or other travel costs.
- Religious, political, or lobby causes or activities.
- The purpose for which the funds are sought don’t fit into the Foundation’s objectives.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://harcourtsfoundation.org/new-zealand/application-process/