Deadline: 4 November 2019
The Harcourt Foundation is currently accepting applications for its grant program which focus on providing grants to reputable community-based organisations which need funding for projects and initiatives designed to benefit as many people as possible.
- The advancement of social and community welfare in New Zealand;
- The relief of poverty in New Zealand;
- The care, support and protection of the aged, children, and young people and people with disability in New Zealand;
- The promotion of community development to enhance social and economic participation in New Zealand;
- The promotion and fostering of art and culture in New Zealand;
- The promotion of education in New Zealand including the establishment and support of schools, universities and other educational establishments; and
- The provision of facilities for the education of pupils of schools, universities or other education establishments.
What will not be Funded
- Applicants grant application request is for any of the following:
- Individual needs – such as salaries and wages. Their focus is on supporting as many people as possible within their communities.
- Administrative or operational costs.
- Overseas or other travel costs.
- Religious, political, or lobby causes or activities.
- The purpose for which the funds are sought don’t fit into the Foundation’s objectives.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://harcourtsfoundation.org/new-zealand/application-process/
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.