Deadline: 31 July 2019
The Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is inviting applications under the India Ethiopia Innovation & Technology Commercialization Programme (IEITCP).
- Agriculture & Animal Husbandry; Food Processing
- Water & Sanitation
- Renewable Energy
- ICT & IT
- Trade & Industry
- Mines & Minerals
- Petroleum & Natural Gas,
- Environment & Forestry
The Programme will create at least 50 sustainable enterprises in Ethiopia over 5 years that will stimulate economic impact development. The programme will create an ecosystem wherein Indian innovations and technology enterprises drive B2B/B2G business ventures with Ethiopia, propelling growth in India and Ethiopia.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Support & Benefits
- Validation of in-market India technologies & innovations for deployment in Ethiopia (Africa)
- Commercialization in new development country markets (Africa)
- G2G platform with FICCI extensive network facilitates ease of matchmaking, access to financing
- Accelerate entrepreneurship, stimulating start-up innovation & technology ecosystem
- GDP growth in India and Africa, leveraging bilateral India-Africa partnerships with support from multilateral agencies
- Mentoring & Boot-Camps by seasoned Indian & African Technology and Business Experts
- Capacity Building of Businesses, creation of skilled human capital
- Addressing Identified Needs of Recipient
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Start up, MSME, Large Industry
- Private & Public R&D Laboratories, Academic Institutions
- Individuals (Entrepreneur, Researchers, Faculty, Student)
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.dst.gov.in/callforproposals/call-india-ethiopia-innovation-technology-commercialization-programme-ieitcp