Deadline: 10 June 2019
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina has announced a public call for the submission of project proposals in the framework of the Czech Republic development cooperation program in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Project ideas need to be focus on priority sector Sustainable management of natural resources – protection, use and development of water sources, drinking water availability and water quality, renewal of water sources, elimination of pollution and wastewater treatment.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The maximum amount of the Czech grant is 1.500.000 KM.
- Implementation period from 2020 to 2023.
- The project addresses the problem of the local community in the field of water and sanitation.
- Introduction of new technology and transfer of experience from the Czech Republic (eg. wastewater treatment plant, not only solution of sewage).
- The city/municipality must have a prepared feasibility study or a detailed project, submitted to the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina with project identification form.
- Co-financing in a minimum amount of 30% of the total project value.
- BH institutions or local communities and Czech commercial subjects can apply
- Without complete documentation (detailed form, feasibility study and co-financing guarantee), the project will not be considered.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants should send their projects at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.mzv.cz/sarajevo/en/development_cooperation/x2019_05_29_verejna_vyzva_projektove_navrhy_ze_sektoru_udrzitelne_nakladani.html
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.