Deadline: 16 May 2017
The British Embassy Yerevan is seeking project bids under the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) Programme Fund in Armenia.
- Support to the National Assembly of Armenia to improving parliamentary oversight and communication with electorate: Support the National Assembly of Armenia in strengthening its institutional capacity and performance; to enhance the accountability and transparency of the institution as Armenia completes its transition to a parliamentary democracy model.
- Project Budget: Up to £ 300,000 in two equal installments per each UK financial year (April – March).
- Support to the Republic of Armenia in strengthening institutional and civil society capacity in the fight against corruption: Support to the Government of Armenia in implementation of the 2015-2018 Anticorruption Strategy and build capacity of independent Ethics Commission for High Ranking Officials in promoting anti-corruption reforms implementation to result in reduction in the level and impact of corruption according to public perception
- Project Budget: Up to £ 150,000 aimed to complete 85% of annual funding allocation by the end of November 2017.
- Projects must have a clear purpose supported by achievable and measurable outputs (e.g. events and reports) and outcomes (change that is beyond the control of the project implementer) and should deliver value for money (VfM).
- Successful bids must demonstrate strong strategic relevance to the areas of programme focus and have a clear focus on delivering change and sustainability.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Armenia
For more information, please visit The British Embassy Yerevan.