Deadline: 11 March 2018
The Channel is seeking expressions of interest from projects that are fostering pride and resilience in Australian rainbow communities by acknowledging where they’ve come from and celebrating where they’re going together.
The Channel is a giving circle that funds lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans*, queer, intersex and asexual (LGBTQIA+) community projects. The Channel is ‘growing the pot of gold under the rainbow’ and changing the way Australians experience gender and sexuality for the better!
The Channel will look favorably upon projects that:
- are willing to take a risk / agitate for change / get way outside the comfort zone!
- are smaller and community-lead;
- take an intersectional approach;
- focus on areas that are particularly under-funded and/or have low awareness.
One Grant of $10,000 is Available.
- The Channel is open to funding:
- General project costs
- Core operational costs
- Capital costs
- Salaries and wages
- Professional development
- The Channel is not open to funding:
- Projects that benefit an individual
- Debt reduction or operational deficits
- Eligible Haring applicants must be charitable organisations with DGR1, and a turnover of less than $3 million in FY17.
- All projects must be fully conducted within Australia and be for Australian LGBTQIA+ community benefit.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit The Channel.