Deadline: 17 May 2019
The Denver Foundation is seeking applications for its Lauren Townsend Memorial Wildlife Fund Grant Program to support nonprofit organizations that focus on animal welfare or wildlife preservation.
The Fund was established in the memory of Late Lauren Townsend, by her family in 1999.
Grants from the fund range from $500 – $5,000 and the fund typically awards a total of $15,000 – $20,000 annually.
- Applications are open to organizations that meet the below criteria. Smaller nonprofit organizations are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Organizations with a focus on animal welfare or wildlife preservation.
- Organizations seeking funding for a specific project or program.
- U.S. based organizations (programs can be international).
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their application via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit http://www.denverfoundation.org/Community/Special-Projects-Funds/Lauren-Townsend-Memorial-Wildlife-Fund