Tru Vue and Icon would like to support conservation and care of collections teams to deliver projects that will address conservation and exhibition challenges.
- The grant scheme has two components:
- Materials supplied by Tru Vue (value estimated up to £4,000)
- Funding to cover the materials, supplies and/or support needed to deliver the project
- At least five grants of up to £3,000 will be distributed to small heritage institutions with under 100,000 visitors per year.
- They are looking for projects that will:
- Protect and conserve an object or objects already on display
- Enable an object that is not currently on display to be conserved and presented to visitors in a safe way
- They are now welcoming applications from international organisations across the globe (bar the United States and institutions from targeted geographic regions that are subject to the United Kingdom, United States, and/or United States economic sanctions and embargoes).
- You will be asked to provide a quote from a supplier in the application form, detailing the shipping, fabrication, and cut material-to-size costs involved in this project.
For more information, visit Icon.