Deadline: 11 June 2019
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), Office of Justice Programs (OJP), Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) is seeking applications to develop or enhance law enforcement’s role in multidisciplinary human trafficking task forces within the United States.
The purpose of this solicitation is to support law enforcement entities in building capacity and operational effectiveness as a core member of a collaborative, multidisciplinary human trafficking task force.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Establish and sustain an effective leadership structure and operational protocols that ensure broad membership from essential agencies and include a full-time task coordinator role that serves as a primary point of contact on all task force operations.
- Employ data-driven decisions based on a shared understanding of the prevalence, scope, and nature of human trafficking within the targeted geographic area and develop a plan for ongoing assessment of task force operations and objectives to include routine data collection, analysis, and data sharing.
- Conduct victim-centered and trauma-informed investigations of sex and labor trafficking to identify, apprehend, and prosecute perpetrators, identify victims of trafficking, and ensure victims receive comprehensive services. Task forces should ensure adequate personnel with relevant training are assigned to conduct these investigations and prosecutions, which can involve several years of work.
- Develop and deliver training, public awareness, and community outreach to all relevant stakeholders on sex and labor trafficking to improve the community response to human trafficking.
- Develop and implement a task force sustainability plan to sustain human trafficking task force operations.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $15,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $900,000
- Award Floor: $800,000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Special district governments
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=314814