Deadline: 31 October 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Embassy elicits proposals with outstanding merit that support the U.S. Government’s broad goals of fostering mutual cooperation. In deciding which projects to support, the Embassy will give consideration to the full range and diversity of Danish organizations – cultural, NGO and educational – and will seek to target geographically and demographically diverse audiences in Denmark.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Applications for the Small Grants Program should not exceed $25,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The following are eligible to apply:
- Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public International Organizations and Governmental institutions
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Preference will be given to institutions and individuals with a proven track record of executing superior events, workshops and programs.
- Applications should have an American component. Projects incorporating an American speaker, artist, performer, author, etc., are considered stronger.
- Applications requesting Embassy co-financing are considered stronger.
- Applications should focus on one or more of the Embassy’s priority themes and initiatives (see below):
- Cultural programing (music, dance, film, theatre, photography, etc.)
- Democracy, Good Governance, and Rule of law
- Educational initiatives (English language and American studies)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Environment, Science and Technology, and Health
- Energy Security
- Gender or LGBT Equality
- Human Rights, Minority Integration and Strengthening of Civil Society
- Countering Disinformation and Encouraging Media Literacy
- Countering Violent Extremism
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Denmark
For more information, please visit https://dk.usembassy.gov/education-culture/small-grants-program/
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.