Deadline: 31 October 2019
The Embassy elicits proposals with outstanding merit that support the U.S. Government’s broad goals of fostering mutual cooperation. In deciding which projects to support, the Embassy will give consideration to the full range and diversity of Danish organizations – cultural, NGO and educational – and will seek to target geographically and demographically diverse audiences in Denmark.
Applications for the Small Grants Program should not exceed $25,000.
The following are eligible to apply:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public International Organizations and Governmental institutions
- Preference will be given to institutions and individuals with a proven track record of executing superior events, workshops and programs.
- Applications should have an American component. Projects incorporating an American speaker, artist, performer, author, etc., are considered stronger.
- Applications requesting Embassy co-financing are considered stronger.
- Applications should focus on one or more of the Embassy’s priority themes and initiatives (see below):
- Cultural programing (music, dance, film, theatre, photography, etc.)
- Democracy, Good Governance, and Rule of law
- Educational initiatives (English language and American studies)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Environment, Science and Technology, and Health
- Energy Security
- Gender or LGBT Equality
- Human Rights, Minority Integration and Strengthening of Civil Society
- Countering Disinformation and Encouraging Media Literacy
- Countering Violent Extremism
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Denmark
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://dk.usembassy.gov/education-culture/small-grants-program/