Deadline: 6 December 2019
Through the AFCP Program, the Department of State supports projects to preserve cultural heritage in the following three areas:
- CULTURAL SITES such as, but not limited to, historic buildings and archaeological sites;
- CULTURAL OBJECTS AND COLLECTIONS from a museum, site, or similar institution— that include, but are not limited to, archaeological and ethnographic objects, paintings, sculptures, manuscripts, and general museum conservation needs;
- FORMS OF TRADITIONAL CULTURAL EXPRESSION such as traditional music, indigenous languages, and crafts.
Applications for projects that directly support one or more of the following will receive additional consideration in FY 2020:
- U.S. treaty or bilateral agreement obligations, such as cultural property agreements
- Disaster risk reduction for cultural heritage in disaster-prone areas
- Post-disaster cultural heritage recovery
- Preservation of inscribed World Heritage Sites
- Partner, connect with or feed into other ECA programs
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Award Ceiling: $200,000
- Award Floor: $10,000
Eligible Project Applicants
The Cultural Heritage Center defines eligible project applicants as reputable and accountable non-commercial entities, such as non-governmental organizations, museums, ministries of culture, or similar institutions and organizations, including U.S.- based organizations subject to Section 501(c)(3) of the tax code, that are registered and active in SAM.gov and able to demonstrate requisite experience and capacity to manage projects to preserve cultural heritage.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
How to Apply
Applicants must submitted their applications via email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=321847