Deadline: 22 July 2019
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy South Africa of the U.S. Department of State has announced an open competition for organizations to submit applications to manage travel logistics for exchange programming between South Africa and the United States.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The grantee will work cooperatively with the Public Affairs Sections in Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, and Johannesburg to manage the travel logistics for exchange programming between South Africa and the United States. This initiative may include the following elements:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Travel logistics and other related expenses for domestic travel for program participants.
- Logistics and related expenses for pre-departure orientations, to include selection and payment, and overnight accommodation and meals for participants.
- Logistics and related expenses for South Africans travelling to the United States, or Americans travelling to South Africa including airfare (domestic and international), travel allowance, transportation from home city to departure city, and hotel and meals in departure city if needed.
- Conference fees, per diem, or other program related expenses in the United States or South Africa.
- Return logistics following any programs, to include de-briefs and/or receptions for program participants.
- Total expected funding: $24,900.
- Award amounts: awards may range from a minimum of $20,000 to a maximum of $24,900.
- Length of performance period: 12 months.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Project activities must take place in South Africa and the United States, and be directed at South African audiences/participants.
Participants and Audiences
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
U.S. Diplomatic Mission to South Africa exchange program participants.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
The following United States and South African organizations are eligible to apply:
- Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations;
- Public and private educational institutions.
How to Apply
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
Applications should be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=316154