Deadline: 31 July 2019
U.S. Embassy Public Affairs Section in New Delhi (PAS) has announced a program entitled “Internationalization of Indian Universities: Collaboration and Capacity Building”.
The goal of this funding opportunity is to increase the number of student and professor exchanges between U.S. and Indian institutions by building Indian institution’s capacity in the field of internationalization.
- Enhance 40 Indian institutions’ understanding and capacity (skills, infrastructure and knowledge) to host American students and scholars and internationalize their coursework and processes.
- Create an India-specific best practices guide on internationalization, specifically with reference to hosting American students and scholars.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $75,000
- Award Ceiling: $75,000
- Award Floor: $60,000
The desired outcome of this funding opportunity is as follows:
- Indian institutions realize the importance and value of hosting American students and scholars and develop institutional policies to support them.
- Measurable increase in the number of student and faculty exchanges recorded at the institutions who participated in the conference.
- Eligibility is open to all non-profit, non-governmental organizations. Individuals are not eligible for an award under this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO). Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one, non-profit, non-governmental entity can be the prime recipient of the award. When sub-contracting with other entities, the responsibilities of each entity must be clearly defined in the proposal.
- Cost sharing or matching is not required; however, they welcome proposals that include cost-share or matching funds with this funding opportunity.
- Pre-award costs are not an allowable expense for this funding opportunity.
How to Apply
All application materials must be submitted electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=317114