Deadline: 15 May 2020
The United States Embassy in Kosovo announces an open competition for the University Support Grants Program . The U.S. Embassy Pristina’s Public Affairs Section will award a series of small grants to support higher education institutions to better address social and economic development challenges through research, development, and extension services.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Strengthening the Kosovo Accreditation Agency (KAA) and/or the Accreditation process in order to help Kosovo regain European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) membership
- The development of a program for the monitoring and evaluation of teaching in the higher education classroom.
- The provision of orientation programs to students, focused on educating them on the role of the university, their role within that structure, and what to expect from their studies Proposals should clearly connect any of the: themes above.
- Award amounts: awards may range from a minimum of $10,000 to a maximum of $50,000
- Total available funding: $200,000.00
- Program Performance Period: Proposed programs should be completed in one (1) year or less
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Eligibility is limited to Higher education institutions and/or NGOs working on education programs officially registered in the Republic of Kosovo.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The proposal clearly addresses the goals and objectives of this funding opportunity
- All documents are in English
- All budgets are in U.S. dollars
- All pages are numbered
- All documents are formatted to A4 paper, and
- All Microsoft Word documents are single-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, with a minimum of 1-inch margins.
- Application submitted in a zip format or through a cloud service will be rejected.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=325971