Deadline: 30 May 2018
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
PAS awards a limited number of grants to non-governmental organizations, academic institutions, and other civil society entities that further the Embassy’s policy goals and enhance relations between the American and Mauritanian people.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Security: promote greater security by countering both direct and indirect threats , including on a national or community level
- Increase Opportunity and Reduce Poverty: promote Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) skills to key populations, including women and youth, and increase significantly employment education programs, including English-language instruction, entrepreneurship, thought leadership, and vocational skills to address labor deficits and boost youth employment.
- Political processes: further democratic governance, including ending slavery and promoting an inclusive society.
- Tolerance and Social Cohesion: encourage and promote tolerance between Mauritanian‘s variety ethnic groups and create social interaction via various diversity programs.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $36,000
- Award Ceiling: $8,000
- Award Floor: $500
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The U.S. Embassy encourages applications from non-governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, foundations, trusts, community-based organizations and educational institutions that have legal standing in Bangladesh and the appropriate registrations as per the local regulatory requirements.
- Commercial firms and for-profit entities are not eligible to apply for this funding opportunity.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.