Applications are now open for the Edith M Ellis 1985 Charitable Trust Grant Programme.
Each year Trustees give a small number of grants to organisations who have innovative ideas to bring about a more peaceful, just and sustainable world.
Categories for Grant Giving
- Quaker work and witness
- Peace-building and conflict resolution
- Interfaith and ecumenical understanding
- Climate change mitigation
- Work with forced migrants, including internally displaced people.
- Seed grants of between £1,000 and £5,000.
- UK registered charities, NGOs, public bodies and social enterprises, in normal circumstances limited to those with an annual turnover of less than approximately £350,000
- The Trustees favour those applicants not normally able to attract other funding.
- Please complete this questionnaire to find out whether you are eligible to apply for a grant from The Edith M Ellis Charitable Trust.
- Are you applying for funding as an individual rather than on behalf of an organisation?
- Are you applying for core funding for your organisation?
- Are you an umbrella body or infrastructure organisation?
- Are you applying for an educational bursary?
- Are you applying for humanitarian relief funds?
- Are you applying for funding for medical research?
- Does your organisation work in the field of healthcare, disability or medical support?
- Does your organisation or project have a turnover greater than £350K per annum?
- Has your organisation received a grant from The Edith M Ellis Charitable Trust within the past three years?
- Is your organisation a UK charity, NGO, public body or social enterprise?
- They do not support:
- Core funding for organisations
- Infrastructure organisations
- General appeals
- Educational bursaries
- Humanitarian relief appeals
- Medical research
- Healthcare, disability and medical support services.
For more information, visit Edith M Ellis 1985 Charitable Trust.