Deadline: 4 January 2019
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia (ECARO) is inviting civil society organizations (CSOs) to submit proposals to develop and implement a Strategic Communication Programme for Achieving Specific Behavioural Results with regard to reducing Violence against Women (VAW) in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia to contribute to the implementation of the Programme “Ending Discrimination and Violence against Women: Implementing Norms, Changing Minds”.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
February 2019 – October 2019 (9 months tentatively)
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The proposed intervention size and budget request will have to fall between a minimum indicative amount of USD 55,000 and a maximum amount of USD 60,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
It is expected that the project will comprise of, inter alia, the following products:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- A COMBI campaign proposal including a detailed action plan as well as a management, monitoring, and behavioural impact evaluation component.
- At least 2-3 reports on the implementation of the campaign including pictures, stories and programmatic updates.
- Mid-term report including an assessment of the implementation of the COMBI campaign.
- Final report summarizing the COMBI campaign development and implementation.
- Women’s CSOs/women’s CSOs networks and platforms that have specialized knowledge, expertise, and track record of working in он women’s human rights and ending violence against women;
- Civil society organizations working on gender equality and women’s empowerment with track record of working on ending discrimination and violence against women;
- All applicants must be legally registered in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Please send all required application documents in one email at the address given on the website, with “EVAW – CfP Strategic Communication Programme” as the subject line.
Eligible Country: Macedonia
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=52100