Deadline: 4 January 2019
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia (ECARO) is inviting civil society organizations (CSOs) to submit proposals to develop and implement a Strategic Communication Programme for Achieving Specific Behavioural Results with regard to reducing Violence against Women (VAW) in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia to contribute to the implementation of the Programme “Ending Discrimination and Violence against Women: Implementing Norms, Changing Minds”.
February 2019 – October 2019 (9 months tentatively)
The proposed intervention size and budget request will have to fall between a minimum indicative amount of USD 55,000 and a maximum amount of USD 60,000.
It is expected that the project will comprise of, inter alia, the following products:
- A COMBI campaign proposal including a detailed action plan as well as a management, monitoring, and behavioural impact evaluation component.
- At least 2-3 reports on the implementation of the campaign including pictures, stories and programmatic updates.
- Mid-term report including an assessment of the implementation of the COMBI campaign.
- Final report summarizing the COMBI campaign development and implementation.
- Women’s CSOs/women’s CSOs networks and platforms that have specialized knowledge, expertise, and track record of working in он women’s human rights and ending violence against women;
- Civil society organizations working on gender equality and women’s empowerment with track record of working on ending discrimination and violence against women;
- All applicants must be legally registered in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
How to Apply
Please send all required application documents in one email at the address given on the website, with “EVAW – CfP Strategic Communication Programme” as the subject line.
Eligible Country: Macedonia
For more information, please visit http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=52100