Deadline: 4 January 2019
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia (ECARO) is inviting civil society organizations (CSOs) to submit proposals to develop and implement a Strategic Communication Programme for Achieving Specific Behavioural Results with regard to reducing Violence against Women (VAW) in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia to contribute to the implementation of the Programme “Ending Discrimination and Violence against Women: Implementing Norms, Changing Minds”.
February 2019 – October 2019 (9 months tentatively)
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The proposed intervention size and budget request will have to fall between a minimum indicative amount of USD 55,000 and a maximum amount of USD 60,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
It is expected that the project will comprise of, inter alia, the following products:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- A COMBI campaign proposal including a detailed action plan as well as a management, monitoring, and behavioural impact evaluation component.
- At least 2-3 reports on the implementation of the campaign including pictures, stories and programmatic updates.
- Mid-term report including an assessment of the implementation of the COMBI campaign.
- Final report summarizing the COMBI campaign development and implementation.
- Women’s CSOs/women’s CSOs networks and platforms that have specialized knowledge, expertise, and track record of working in он women’s human rights and ending violence against women;
- Civil society organizations working on gender equality and women’s empowerment with track record of working on ending discrimination and violence against women;
- All applicants must be legally registered in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Please send all required application documents in one email at the address given on the website, with “EVAW – CfP Strategic Communication Programme” as the subject line.
Eligible Country: Macedonia
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=52100