Deadline: 15 August 2019
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)/Liberia is requesting all Civil Society Organizations, Community Based Organizations, women’s rights movements and women’s led groups to advocate and lobby for change in laws and policies at the same time create awareness on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (SGBV) prevention through this “Call for Proposal”.
- CSOs/CBOS to advocate and lobby for change of laws and policies at national and local levels
- Conduct outreach and awareness on new laws and policies, awareness raising on SGBV prevention, outreach and community participations
- Work with the relevant government institutions, CSOs and other stakeholders for proper coordination to advocate for GEWE in response to VAWG including SGBV/HP and promote access to SRHR services for women and girls
- Provide regular updates along with narrative and financial reports
Impact of Results
The efforts of UNDP are expected to strengthen both institutional and individuals’ capacities of relevant CSOs/CBOs involved in prevention and response measures to address Sexual and gender-based violence, harmful practices and sexual and reproductive health and rights at all levels.
Grants will be awarded to organizations based on the following considerations:
- National or local women’s led organizations, Women’s rights organizations/ movements
- Whether the CSO is registered in Liberia with office in Montserrado and/or other selected Spotlight counties
- The organization’s proven administrative and financial management capacity to undertake the project;
- The feasibility and soundness of the proposal with sustainability strategies and related budget; and
- The institutional capacity of the CSO;
- The legitimacy and quality of the contribution and values that the CSO can provide for the attainment of development results and maximizing the impact of a programme/project
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their proposals at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=57993