The Rochdale Borough Council is inviting applications from local groups from the voluntary, not for profit and charitable sector to distribute funding to local groups.
The purpose of the voluntary and community grant fund is to support local voluntary, community sector or non-for-profit organisations. This is to deliver effective approaches to preventing and tackling crime and antisocial behaviour in Rochdale borough.
- The total allocation for the 2021-2022 Community Grant fund is £100,000.
Your application to the fund must demonstrate how your proposal contributes towards the Rochdale Safer Communities Partnership’s priorities that focus on supporting communities so that they are:
- Free from the harm of domestic abuse and violence
- Free from the harm of organised crime and exploitation
- Safe from crime and anti-social behaviour
- Able to live, work, learn and socialise in harmony in their communities
- Registered charities, constituted voluntary, community sector or not-for profit organisations.
For more information, visit http://www.rochdale.gov.uk/communitygrants