Deadline: 27 May 2019
The United Palestinian Appeal (UPA) is seeking applications for its Children’s Fund Grants that works in cooperation with reputable organizations throughout Palestinian communities to support educational, health & nutrition and recreational initiatives.
United Palestinian Appeal seeks to alleviate the suffering of Palestinians in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and refugee camps in Lebanon and Jordan, and to contribute to the long-term socioeconomic and cultural development of Palestinian society. UPA works in four program areas:
- Health and Wellness
- Community and Economic Development
- The maximum grant amount is $4,000.
- Grant amounts will vary depending on availability of funds.
- UPA will only consider proposals from pre-qualified organizations. Organizations must pre-qualify every year to remain eligible to apply.
- UPA accepts proposals for the Quarterly Grants four times per year. Projects are one quarter (three months) in length and must begin and end during one of the four calendar year quarters (January-March, April-June, July-September, or October-December).
- Organizations may only submit one Quarterly Grant proposal per quarter.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications via given website.
For more information, please visit https://upaconnect.org/grants/quarterly-grants/#1510780640951-f7ef4c09-34a4