Deadline: 27 May 2019
The United Palestinian Appeal (UPA) is seeking applications for its Children’s Fund Grants that works in cooperation with reputable organizations throughout Palestinian communities to support educational, health & nutrition and recreational initiatives.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
United Palestinian Appeal seeks to alleviate the suffering of Palestinians in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and refugee camps in Lebanon and Jordan, and to contribute to the long-term socioeconomic and cultural development of Palestinian society. UPA works in four program areas:
- Health and Wellness
- Community and Economic Development
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The maximum grant amount is $4,000.
- Grant amounts will vary depending on availability of funds.
- UPA will only consider proposals from pre-qualified organizations. Organizations must pre-qualify every year to remain eligible to apply.
- UPA accepts proposals for the Quarterly Grants four times per year. Projects are one quarter (three months) in length and must begin and end during one of the four calendar year quarters (January-March, April-June, July-September, or October-December).
- Organizations may only submit one Quarterly Grant proposal per quarter.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications via given website.
For more information, please visit https://upaconnect.org/grants/quarterly-grants/#1510780640951-f7ef4c09-34a4
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.