Deadline: 1 February 2020
The Clif Bar Family Foundation has announced a small grants program that supports innovative small and mid-sized groups working to strengthen their food system and communities, enhance public health, and safeguard environment and natural resources.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
These grants are awarded for general organizational support as well as funding for specific projects.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Priority is given to applicants that:
- Address their funding priorities from a holistic perspective
- Protect Earth’s beauty and bounty.
- Create a robust, healthy food system.
- Increase opportunities for outdoor activity.
- Reduce environmental health hazards.
- Build stronger communities.
- Operate with clearly defined objectives and viable plans to achieve them.
- Demonstrate strong community ties and operate at the community level.
- Promote positive change through both the projects and their implementation process.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Only US-based 501(c)3 organizations (or groups with a 501(c)3 fiscal sponsor) are eligible for their small grants program. They do not accept applications from equivalent organizations in other countries.
- The Foundation support innovative small and mid-sized groups.
Areas not funded:
- State agencies
- Religious groups
- Seminar, media, or fundraising events (e.g., “Fun Runs”) that are not an integral part of a broader program
- Capital construction
- Endowment funds
- Deficit funding
- For national organizations with local chapters, they may fund either the national organization OR a local chapter located nearby their offices.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://clifbarfamilyfoundation.org/Grants-Programs/Small-Grants