Deadline: 30 May 2019
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a grant from qualified Non-U.S. organizations to fund a program entitled “Increasing the Civil Society Oversight of Government Corruption and Impunity”.
The overall purpose of this three-year activity is to support civil society oversight and increase demands against government corruption and impunity.
- Civil society demands for an accountable judiciary will increase.
- Public tolerance for corruption and impunity will be reduced.
- Political influence in the judiciary will decrease as a result of greater oversight, thus causing greater independence in the judiciary.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $1,500,000
- Award Ceiling: $1,500,000
- Award Floor: $500,000
- Eligibility is restricted to local entities. The eligibility requirements below apply to both the principal Applicant and to any organization with which the principal Applicant may choose to use as a sub-awardee.
- Only local organizations as defined below are eligible for award. USAID defines a local organization as one that:
- Is organized under the laws of the recipient country;
- Has its principal place of business in Paraguay;
- Is majority-owned by individuals who are citizens or lawful permanent residents of the recipient country or is managed by the governing body, the majority of whose members are citizens or lawful permanent residents of Paraguay; and
- Is not controlled by a foreign entity or by an individual or individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Paraguay.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Paraguay
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=315389