Deadline: 30 May 2019
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a grant from qualified Non-U.S. organizations to fund a program entitled “Increasing the Civil Society Oversight of Government Corruption and Impunity”.
The overall purpose of this three-year activity is to support civil society oversight and increase demands against government corruption and impunity.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Civil society demands for an accountable judiciary will increase.
- Public tolerance for corruption and impunity will be reduced.
- Political influence in the judiciary will decrease as a result of greater oversight, thus causing greater independence in the judiciary.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $1,500,000
- Award Ceiling: $1,500,000
- Award Floor: $500,000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Eligibility is restricted to local entities. The eligibility requirements below apply to both the principal Applicant and to any organization with which the principal Applicant may choose to use as a sub-awardee.
- Only local organizations as defined below are eligible for award. USAID defines a local organization as one that:
- Is organized under the laws of the recipient country;
- Has its principal place of business in Paraguay;
- Is majority-owned by individuals who are citizens or lawful permanent residents of the recipient country or is managed by the governing body, the majority of whose members are citizens or lawful permanent residents of Paraguay; and
- Is not controlled by a foreign entity or by an individual or individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Paraguay.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Paraguay
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=315389
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.