Deadline: 30 September 2019
The United States Agency for International Development Mission to Uganda (USAID/Uganda) is seeking applications from qualified entities to implement the USAID/Uganda Voluntary Family Planning for Improved Reproductive Health and Development (FP4HD) Activity.
The Voluntary Family Planning for Improved Reproductive Health and Development (FP4HD) Activity will accomplish its goal through three intermediate results (IRs):
- Ugandan leadership and coordination strengthened to support voluntary family planning (FP);
- Positive social norms and behaviors enhanced to improve healthy timing and spacing of pregnancies; and
- Access to quality, voluntary family planning increased.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $24,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $24,000,000
- Eligibility for this NOFO is not restricted. In response to this NOFO, all organizations including any U.S. or non-U.S. nongovernmental organization, non-profit, or for-profit entity is eligible to apply. Organizations may submit applications individually or in partnership with other international or local organizations.
- USAID/Uganda encourages applications from organizations that have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- To be eligible for award of a Cooperative Agreement, in addition to other conditions of this NOFO, organizations must have a politically neutral humanitarian mandate, a commitment to non-discrimination with respect to beneficiaries and adherence to equal opportunity employment practices. Nondiscrimination includes equal treatment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender, and political affiliation.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=320088