Deadline: 29 July 2016
The Department of Agriculture DM-Office of Advocacy and Outreach is currently inviting applications for its Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers Grant Program with an aim to assist socially disadvantaged and veteran farmers and ranchers in owning and operating farms and ranches while increasing their participation in agricultural programs and services provided by the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
This program will assist eligible community-based and non-profit organizations, higher education institutions, and tribal entities in providing outreach and technical assistance to socially disadvantaged and veteran farmers and ranchers.
- Award Ceiling is $200,000
- Award Floor is $1,000
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Private institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit grants.gov.