Deadline: 1 December 2016
The Visegrad Standard Grant invites non-governmental civil-society and civil society organizations (NGOs and CSOs), municipalities, schools and other public institutions to submit grant proposals for its Standard Grant worth €6,001 and above. The grants can be requested for minimum 12 months period.
- Culture and Common Identity
- Education and Capacity Building
- Democratic values and the Media
- Public Policy and Institutional Partnerships
- Scientific Exchange and Research Cooperation
- Regional Development, Entrepreneurship and Tourism
- Social Development.
- Any legal entity or natural person worldwide is eligible for funding, provided that the given project proposal deals with topics relevant to the V4 region and promotes cooperation among project partners in the region.
- Preferences are given to applicants from non-governmental, civil society organizations (NGOs/CSOs), municipalities and local governments, public schools and universities, research and scientific bodies and public institutions in general.
- State administration institutions cannot apply, nor can they be valid project partners, incl. ministries, embassies, official cultural institutes such as Balassi Institutes, Czech Centres, Polish Institutes (Instytut polski), or Slovak Institutes.
How to apply
Project proposals are accepted only electronically through an on-line application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Visegrad Standard Grant.