Deadline: 30 September 2018
Do you want to try something new and innovative to support your target groups? Have you tested a new approach but have not had time or resources to document, reflect and learn? Do you want to try using artivism (art for activism) to amplify the voices of your target groups? Do you want to scale up and disseminate an innovative approach but with a different target group or geographical area? If you said yes to any of the questions above, then apply for an Innovate and Learn Grant.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This is intended for groups, organisations, networks, consortia, start-ups, and social enterprises who wish to ‘Learn, Explore, Test and Scale up’ new approaches. LETS up our game!
Innovate and Learn grants focus on organisations that want to learn from innovation and/or to test and scale new approaches. Voice focuses less on technology but prefers human-centred innovations that are context-specific and relevant to empowering, amplifying and/or influencing the voice of the target groups.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
This grant is available for a minimum of €5,000 to a maximum of €200,000. The life of projects under this grant must not exceed 24 months.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Themes and Target Gourps
- This Call for Proposals is intended for projects that focus on Voice defined themes and target groups.
- Voice remains committed to the principle of leaving no one behind. Thus, while this call targets WEAV & PWD specifically, applications that are able to demonstrate credible instances of intersectionality with at least one or two other target groups identified above stand better chance, including the youth both as a stand-alone interest and also as a cross cutting component.
- All projects MUST focus on at least one or all of the following impact themes:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Applications are only being accepted from locally registered Nigerian organisations as lead applicant including but not limited to social enterprises and/or start-ups. International organisations are not able to be a lead applicant but can team up as a co-applicant in the case of consortium applications.
- Only target led applications will be accepted. This means that the lead applicant must have a strong representation from or affinity with the target group it wants to support.
- Voice encourages network, partnership and consortia applications because each organisation may bring new ideas to the project and each partner can learn from each other. Applicant may also wish to partner with “unusual suspects” like media companies, campaigners and artists who may encourage new ways of advocacy and influence.
How to Apply
Take the eligibility test available on the website. If applicants are eligible to apply, then, download the Application Form and the Budget Template via gvien website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Nigeria
For more information, please visit Nigeria Innovate and Learn Grant.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.