The Community Giving is seeking applications for its WACF – New London Spicer Area Fund Grant to support advancements in the community.
The New London-Spicer Area Fund operates as a community fund of the Willmar Area Community Foundation (WACF).
- Arts – performing, crafts and fine arts
- Healthy communities and lifestyles
- Large-scale and sustainable initiatives
- Special collaboration initiatives involving two or more organizations working together in new ways
- $1,000 – $5,000
What they Fund?
- Capital (equipment and buildings),
- Programs/Project Expansion.
What they don’t Fund?
- Religious organizations for religious purposes (Funding for Faith-Based Organizations Policy)
- Political organizations or political campaigns.
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Projects that have already been completed
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or Conferences
- Multi-year requests for Capital projects
Geographic Area: 12 northern townships of Kandiyohi County: Arctander, Burbank, Colfax, Dovre, Green Lake, Harrison, Irving, Lake Andrew, Mamre, New London, Norway Lake and Roseville.
- 501(c) 3 nonprofit Organizations, schools or government entities.
For more information, visit https://www.communitygiving.org/grant/wacf-new-london-spicer-area-fund-grant/17