Deadline: 15 August 2019
The program enables those involved in animal biology, research and conservation to do their best work easily and quickly.
Wildlife Acoustics has established a grant program to support bioacoustics research efforts from chiropteran, avian, terrestrial, amphibious and marine wildlife, to everything else in between.
Every quarter, Wildlife Acoustics will be giving away up to $5,000 of product to grant recipients worldwide.
- US or Non-US government agencies are not eligible for the program.
- Project makes significant use of bioacoustics for data collection and/or analysis.
- The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
- The grant award would have significant impact on the success of the project.
- The grant request provides adequate information to evaluate the project, including detailed expected outcomes and use of bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
- The project should begin in the year that the application is submitted, or in the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/resources/grant/deadlines