Deadline: 7 September 2016
The European Journalism Centre is accepting applications for its Innovation in Development Reporting Grant Programme (IDR) with an aim to advance creative reporting approaches, thus enabling a better coverage of international development issues.
The grant intends to raise awareness about these issues by enabling the production of stories that have a strong impact on media audiences.
- Minimum grant of €8,000
- Average grant given to be about €18,000.
- A maximum of 30 grants will be made available in 2015.
- Journalists and relevant media outlets that target audiences in one or more of the following nine European countries (mentioned below) are eligible to apply.
- Journalists, media outlets and freelancers not based in the countries mentioned above are ONLY eligible to apply as cooperation partners of admissible organisations.
- State owned or directly government-controlled entities are NOT eligible for funding.
- Projects are required to address by theme, style, and presentation the general public, or large audience segments, or must effectively leverage important multipliers.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must fill the application form online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
For more information, please visit Journalism Programme.