The Nimbus Aid Project, formerly known as “Nominate A Charity,” is part of Nimbus Media Ltd’s commitment to giving back to the community and society.
A winner is selected via social media and rewarded with marketing and awareness support on Nimbus digital screens across Nigeria.
The initiative’s purpose is to incorporate the following categories into the Nimbus Aid Project, making them eligible to participate in the program and reap its advantages.
- Pre-Seed Tech Startups
- Educative Bodies
- Under-Represented Unions
- Small Businesses
- Charitable Organizations
Through the support of the Nimbus Aid Project, beneficiary organisations have seen:
- Increased awareness about their causes.
- A marked increase in their volunteer base.
- A rise in donations and support.
- New opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships.
How Winners Will Benefit?
- N2 million in outdoor advertising on Nimbus digital screens across Nigeria.
- Amplification and mentions via digital and media outreach campaigns linked to the Nimbus Aid Project.
- Brand and key personnel profiles in Nimbus Aid Project press release.
- Opportunity to present their brands to public and private sector headers at the “Nimbus at 10” event.
- Post-event content for their digital channels
Nigerians are invited to nominate a non-profit organisation that has demonstrated a dedication in educating, enabling, and empowering their communities.
For more information, visit https://www.nimbus.com.ng/nimbus-aid-project