Deadline: 30 August 2019
The Contributing to Australian Scholarship and Science (CASS) Foundation is seeking nominations for the 2nd round of its 2019 Travel Awards to enable Early Career Researchers (ECR) to attend an international conference of significance to their research.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The maximum amount of a Travel Award is $4,500.00.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Conference time frame
For the second round of 2019 Travel Awards, the conference commencement date, published on the official conference website must fall within the specified time frame of 1 November 2019 to 31 May 2020.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applicants must be either Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents. A visa issued for the purpose of full-time study or temporary employment in Australia (eg Visa 457 or its successor) does not constitute permanent resident status for the purpose of a Travel Award application.
- Applications from Australian citizens who are resident overseas at the closing date for applications will not be considered.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
In considering applications, the selection committee will have regard to:
- the status of the conference;
- the Letter of Endorsement;
- the nature and extent of the Applicant’s participation in the conference proceedings; and
- any other proposed activities.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
- Note: Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application by email in late September 2019.
Eligible Country: Australia
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.cassfoundation.org/travel-awards-guidelines/