Deadline: 30 August 2019
The Contributing to Australian Scholarship and Science (CASS) Foundation is seeking nominations for the 2nd round of its 2019 Travel Awards to enable Early Career Researchers (ECR) to attend an international conference of significance to their research.
The maximum amount of a Travel Award is $4,500.00.
Conference time frame
For the second round of 2019 Travel Awards, the conference commencement date, published on the official conference website must fall within the specified time frame of 1 November 2019 to 31 May 2020.
- Applicants must be either Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents. A visa issued for the purpose of full-time study or temporary employment in Australia (eg Visa 457 or its successor) does not constitute permanent resident status for the purpose of a Travel Award application.
- Applications from Australian citizens who are resident overseas at the closing date for applications will not be considered.
In considering applications, the selection committee will have regard to:
- the status of the conference;
- the Letter of Endorsement;
- the nature and extent of the Applicant’s participation in the conference proceedings; and
- any other proposed activities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
- Note: Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application by email in late September 2019.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit http://www.cassfoundation.org/travel-awards-guidelines/