Applications are open for Kurita Water and Environmental Foundation for its Research Grant Program 2019 to support scientists of Asian nationality who are conducting research in their own countries. The focal research area is water-related Environmental Science and Technology.
- Research subjects related to water environment in the applicant’s country can be applied.
- Examples of appropriate research subjects are; water/wastewater treatment, water quality analysis, sustainability of water environment sanitation, water ecosystem, agricultural water use, industrial wastewater treatment.
- KARG is intended to support academic research.
- Research programs aimed primarily at generating business profit will not be adopted.
- Scientists who are conducting research in Japan should apply the domestic research grants in Japan instead of this overseas research program.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The Maximum amount of grant is 400,000 yen per an adopted research.
- The grant period will be one year, From October 1st, 2019 to September 30th, 2020.
Kurita Water and Environment Foundation supports scientists of Asian nationality who are conducting research in the countries with following criteria:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The applicant must residence of Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia these countries.
- The applicant must conduct research at university, college, or associated institute in Malaysia (except private sectors) and should be master’s degree candidate or higher.
- The applicant should be under 40 years of age or fresh graduate not more than 3 years after the graduation of PhD program or master program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form in English or Japanese through the given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.kwef.or.jp/orgp/orgp_info.html