Deadline: 31 July 2019
U.S. Embassy in Austria is seeking applications for its Austrian-American Partnership Fund to support collaboration and cultural exchange between Austrian and U.S. non-governmental organizations, universities, professional associations, arts and cultural organizations.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The goals of the program are to expand the range of educational, cultural and professional cooperation between Austrians and Americans.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Entrepreneurship: Fostering connections and sustainable relationships between U.S. and Austrian entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship educators and organizations that promote entrepreneurship, especially among youth.
- Global Issues: Promote dialogue and debate around issues of mutual importance and interest, such as energy, trade and economic policy, countering violent extremism, human rights and transatlantic cooperation.
- Arts America: Showcasing young American artists, including performing and visual artists, poets, playwrights, theatrical and film directors and curators, whose work has never been presented or who have not performed in Austria before.
- American Studies: Building capacity in the area of U.S. studies and enhancing overall understanding of the United States.
Typically, projects budgets range from $1,000 to $10,000, and grant support cannot exceed $25,000; the most competitive proposals will include significant funding from other sources as cost-share in the project budget.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy in Vienna invites proposals from Austrian non-governmental organizations, universities, professional associations, arts and cultural institutions, academics or other qualified individuals.
- They must demonstrate an interest in working with American counterparts with the goal to develop or expand existing educational, professional and cultural exchange activities in Austria and promote dialogue and partnership between the peoples of the United States and Austria.
- The Embassy encourages organizations that have not previously received funding from the U.S. Embassy to apply under this announcement. Applicants with a demonstrated record of expertise and accomplishment will be considered favorably.
- Projects must include a component of cost sharing or matching funds, amounting to at least 10% of the total cost.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Proposals must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Austria
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://at.usembassy.gov/education-culture/austrian-american-partnership-fund/