Deadline: 4 March 2020
Applicants are invited to apply for 2014-2021 Social Dialogue – Decent Work Programme in Bulgaria.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The objective of the Programme is strengthened tripartite cooperation between employer organisations, trade unions and public authorities and the promotion of decent work. It will support social dialogue, contribute to ensure that Beneficiary States are better equipped to deal with the challenges following high unemployment and to establish decent work practices, and improve the enforcement of legislation and policies on decent work and social dialogue.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The total amount available for financing of projects from this call is EUR 310,000.
Areas of Support
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Social dialogue and tripartite dialogue structures and practices
- Focus on the benefits of decent work
- Access to employment and participation in the labour market
- Gender equality and non-discrimination in the workplace
- Work-life balance
- Employee adaptability and life-long learning
- Youth employment
- Public sector social dialogue
- Tripartite dialogue on employment contracts, working hours, pensions and benefits
- Work-related crime
- The Programme in Bulgaria is expected to reach the following two outcomes:
- Improved social dialogue and cooperation
- Enhanced implementation of the decent work agenda (fair and decent working conditions)
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The following entities, constituted as legal entities in Bulgaria or in Norway, are considered eligible project applicants and partners:
- social partners (employers’ organisations and trade unions)
- public authorities and institutions that have statutory roles related to decent work or tripartite cooperation
- organisations of public authorities that have within their mandate the promotion of decent work and/or tripartite dialogue
- Norwegian entities are only eligible as applicants in partnership with at least one legal entity established in Bulgaria. The role of any Norwegian applicant, project promotor and project partner is to contribute to ensuring social dialogue and decent work in Bulgaria.
- The applicant responsible for submitting the application on behalf of the project is called the project promoter and will be the main contact person for the fund operator.
- Eligible project partners are the same as eligible applicants, with the addition of:
- business associations and organisations representing member companies on issues relevant for the decent work agenda;
- companies which are involved in the implementation of the decent work agenda and/or social dialogue through their membership in sectoral or cross-sectoral employers’ organisations;
- non-governmental organisations (NGOs), defined as a non-profit voluntary organisation established as a legal entity, having a non-commercial purpose, independent of local, regional and central government, public entities, political parties and commercial organisations, which are involved in the implementation of the decent work agenda. Religious institutions and political parties are not considered NGOs; and
- education and research institutions that can provide training on social dialogue and/or decent work issues,
- Constituted as legal entities in Bulgaria or in Norway.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/33iUdKB