Deadline: 28 October 2019
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Jakarta has announced a call for proposals for the “Small Scale Projects” financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic within the framework of the Czech Republic development cooperation.
The proposed project shall target any out of the 17 sustainable development goals of the 2030 Agenda and be in accordance with the beneficiary country´s national development priorities.
The Small Scale Projects (SSP) are one of the instruments of the development cooperation of the Czech Republic. SSP are identified by the respective Embassies of the Czech Republic (through applications submitted by potential implementers) and approved by headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). SSP aims to contribute to the local subject by small-scale development activities in accordance with the beneficiary country´s national development priorities.
- Implementer of the SSP is a local subject with legal personality in the country of the project implementation,
- Implementer must be eligible to sign contract with MFA CZ that establishes jurisdiction of Czech laws and Czech courts,
- It is desirable that the implementer would cooperate with Czech subjects, e.g. would purchase Czech products, use Czech know-how etc.,
- Czech financial contribution for the project is 200,000 CZK – 500,000 CZK (co-financing from other sources is arbitrary and desirable) and the total cost of salary/fee, subsistence allowance, accommodation, travel cost and eventual insurance and vaccination of the experts must not exceed 25 % of the project´s total costs,
- Funds are allocated to non-political and non-governmental group only,
- Submitted proposals can be changed based on the notice from the Embassy until the deadline set by the Embassy.
- Implementation of the project can be started only after signing the contract,
- Project implementation can start about March 2020 and must not exceed 31st October of the relevant year (project billing must also be done by this date),
- SSP does not include the payment of the implementer´s administrative costs,
- The financial amount approved for the implementation of the SSP in CZK is also binding for the conversion into foreign currency,
- One of the crucial condition is a project sustainability (meaning the project would be able to run in a future without further financial support),
- Tangible assets of the project should be marked with a logo of the Czech development cooperation. In the case of project´s intangible assets, it is always necessary to mention the financial support of the Czech development cooperation,
- The transfer of funds between items in the approved identification form must be justified in writing to Embassy and described in the final report.
How to Apply
- The application for the grant must include:
- The filled-in identification form in English, signed and stamped by the organization
- A verified copy of the certification that the applicant has legal subjectivity in Indonesia (i.e. it is officially registered);
- A confirmation that the person signed on the Identification Form has the mandate to sign the identification form.
- The above documentation must be delivered both electronically and in originals to the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Jakarta at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2no99rZ