Deadline: 12 February 2020
Would your organisation like to start or expand collaborations that contribute to sustainable economic, environmental or social development in the Baltic Sea region? If yes, then apply now.
The Swedish Institute provides funding for joint projects in which Swedish organisations meet transnational challenges together with organisations from the Baltic Sea region countries including Russia and the countries of the Eastern Partnership.
What is Seed funding in the Baltic Sea region?
The Swedish Institute seeks to strengthen Sweden’s relations and develop cooperation with the countries around the Baltic Sea and in their immediate area. Swedish organisations can apply for funding from the Swedish Institute in order to cooperate with organisations in the Baltic Sea region countries including Russia and organisations in the EU’s Eastern Partnership countries.
The project activities that the Swedish Institute supports via ‘seed funding’ must be clearly linked to one or more of the challenges identified in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region. Projects including countries in the EU Eastern Partnership must also relate to this framework.
- A project can run for no longer than 18 months.
- A project can apply for SEK 100,000 to SEK 500,000.
- The main applicant has to be based in Sweden.
- The application must include at least three actors in three different countries eligible for support, one of which is Sweden (as main applicant).
- Countries eligible for funding are Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russian Federation, Sweden and Ukraine.
For more information, visit https://si.se/en/apply/funding-grants/pi/