Deadline extended till 25 July 2019
The Nuffic is inviting applications for its Sexual & Reproductive Health & Rights for strengthening the position and performance of female students in TVET.
The proposed project must contribute to the following objective: Universal access to sexual and reproductive health and rights (SDG 3 and 5)
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The proposals must contribute to the following long-term impact:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Better information and greater freedom of choice for young people about their sexuality
- More respect for the sexual and reproductive rights of groups who are currently denied these rights
The following medium-term impact will contribute to this:
- Education system (TVET/HE) is of good quality, relevant and accessible (SDG 4);
- Partnerships between persons and organisations are inclusive and sustainable (SDG 17);
- Organisations key to (sectoral) inclusive development of partner countries are strengthened by inflow of enhanced workforce.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
This will be achieved by the following outcome:
TVET/HE organisations (in the selected partner countries and in NL) perform better their core tasks, firmly embedded in their environment (in line with country / regional specific labour market needs & aiming at inclusiveness).
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Maximum available funding for this call, excluding co-funding: EUR 750,000
- Maximum funding per collaboration project, excluding co-funding: EUR 750,000
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
Grant applications and applicants have to meet the minimum criteria to be eligible for a grant.
- The grant application must be submitted by a Dutch institution for secondary vocational or higher vocational or academic education, or a knowledge institution or organisation in a Country, potentially on behalf of their consortia. The project must be a collaboration between a Dutch and a country partner, potentially on behalf of their consortia. All country partners have to be based in the country/countries specified in the call. Only the Dutch lead partner has to be based in the Netherlands.
- The grant applicant is in a position to provide adequate financial management and, due to its experience and expertise in relation to activities similar to those for which the grant is being requested, can guarantee the targeted and effective performance of the activities to achieve the impact and outcomes as defined in the application; the applicant must submit data in the form of a COCA2 to enable its capacities to be assessed.
- The grant applicant can function and operate appropriately within the legislation passed by the government in the country or countries in question.
- The project proposal has a minimum duration of one year and a maximum duration of four years, and must be implemented and established by no later than 31 December 2021.
- The grant applied for does not exceed the maximum amount specified in the call for grant applications.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.nuffic.nl/en/subjects/calls-for-joint-proposals-institutional-collaboration-orange-knowledge/