Deadline: 10 September 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
These grants represent the diversity of women’s lives globally and support the creativity which with women fight the inequalities they face. Set up in 2001, the Trust was funded by Feminist Review. Run as a collective since its inception in 1979, the voluntary work of Feminist Review’s editorial teams over the years has provided the means for the Trust to share the success of the journal with groups of women throughout the world similarly working for change.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Lesbian and transgender rights
- Violence against women and girls
- Disabled women and girls
- Refugee women and girls
The maximum value of any individual award is UK £15,000 (or its equivalent).
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The Feminist Review Trust will only accept one application from the individual or organisation per round.
- The Feminist Review Trust will fund:
- Hard to fund projects
- Pump priming activities
- Interventionist projects
- Training and development projects
- One off events
- Core funding
- Other projects
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The Feminist Review Trust will not fund the following types of applications:
- Applications from students to support them on courses of any kind. This includes sub-degree, Bachelors, Masters and Doctorates. Nor they will fund doctoral fieldwork. Very, very exceptionally they might contribute up to £500 to assist a student from a poor country.
- Applications from academics to fund work which could be funded by more traditional sources of funding. This means that they are very unlikely to fund summer projects for US academics.
- Where the trust does fund academics they will not fund overheads, teaching buy-outs or equivalent.
- Applications to continue doctoral studies. Post-docs can be funded from more conventional sources.
- Applications from religious groups.
- Applications from UK organisations for core funding that has been lost or reduced due to statutory bodies’ spending cuts.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Interested applicants must download the application form and send it via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://www.feminist-review-trust.com/guidelines/
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.